Dragon Ball New Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball New Hope

A dragon ball free forum website that is for people of all ages and experinces! :D

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta

Vegeta

Character Bio
Race: High class pure sayin
Power Level: 7,000 (his first power level)

My Application  Empty
PostSubject: My Application    My Application  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Name: RJ
Sex: Male
Race: Pure sayin
Planet: Planet vegeta
Features: He looks just like vegeta but he has a happy personality and a pink scounter.
Garments: Sayin armor
Hair Style: Vegeta's hair
Life-Story:
Every time Vegeta smiled somewhere in space another Vegeta was being made.
And most of the times it was by killing someone or something like that. So it did not make him grow much. But if Vegeta smiled out of pure happiness it would grow very fast. So when he smiled with his family for a long time there was an explosion and RJ was born.
He was a happy go-lucky guy and he loved women! But he was very stupid too and can only win a girl by making them laugh. (which is pretty easy) But when he gets into a fight if he is losing he cries and cries.
So he went to planet Vegeta wanting to get Vegeta and could not find him. So he heard about earth and now Vegeta's life is now a living hell!
They go to Planet vegeta from time to time and meet people.
But they are not brothers. RJ is a clone but he is a pure sayin and he acts like his twin brother. He is also a prince! Just like vegeta king

Personality: Very VERY happy and weird very VERY weird.
Alignment: 0

Stats:

Put down which starting stats your race has.(Check races guide for reference)

Strength: 90
Ki: 50/50
Stamina: 50/50
Intelligence: 30
Speed: 70
Energy: 100

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Goko
Founder
Founder
Goko

Character Bio
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 13,010

My Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application    My Application  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:56 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://dbnewhope.forumotion.com

My Application
Page 1 of 1