Dragon Ball New Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball New Hope

A dragon ball free forum website that is for people of all ages and experinces! :D

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Majinz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goko
Founder
Founder
Goko

Character Bio
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 13,010

The Majinz Empty
PostSubject: The Majinz   The Majinz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Majins start off with 850 PL

Ki - 150

Speed - 50

Endurance - 150

Intelligence - 50

Strength - 400

Defense- 50

This race of pink people is one that can actually get very powerful. Majins actually are some of the best at finding some good treats to eat and not to bad at making some there self. This race can be taken as one that is not serous but in reality can be one that can be very serous. Do not get me wrong they are actual really playful too. Although not high on being to smart but when they know they will lost quickly are able to kick in there wisdom.

Special Techniques -

Flight - The ability to fly

Regeneration - The ability to regenerate there body parts

Flexible - Able to stretch really far and stretch and wrap every inch of his body around the target.

Absorption 1 person

This transformation is obtained when a Majin finally has enough power level to absorb someone to help them gain the power they need to defeat there enemy. Not much of change is added to the Majin except that they end up having so distinctive features that the person they absorbed had.You may only absorb someone with same or smaller PL then you!

Required: 5000 PL

Gained While In this form: Plus the Stats of the person absorbed had

Lasts: 12 posts (That’s when the person absorbed escapes but if you reached 5,500 PL You will be able to keep there added powers, abilities, stats and there combined look even when they escape)

Well I think you have noticed you cant win this fight! You might need just a little power boost.

Absorption of a 2nd Person

This Transformation is obtained when the Majin has enough PL to absorb a 2n person. One person was fun for you but why quit your still not the strongest it the world yet.

Required : 9,500 PL

Gained While In this Form : Plus the Stats of the 2nd person you absorbed

Lasts : 10 Posts (That’s when the second person escapes But when you reach 10,000 PL You will be able to keep there added powers, abilities, stats and there combined look even when they escape)

Well why not the more power and I will be the strongest so I guess I will absorb two people! You may absorb someone that’s ether 2x Your PL or Lower.

Absorption of a 3rd Person

Now you have enough power to absorb three people this will be a great advantage in a fight well you might want to use this well.

Required: 10,500 PL

Gained in this form : Plus the Stats of the 3rd person you absorbed

Lasts : 6 Posts (Its hard to keep a third person down especially with all this power but when you reach 11,000 PL You will be able to keep there added powers, abilities, stats and there combined look even when they escape)

You most likely have enough power now to stop the person right. Hopefully you made the right choice in who to absorb.
Back to top Go down
https://dbnewhope.forumotion.com

The Majinz
Page 1 of 1