Dragon Ball New Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball New Hope

A dragon ball free forum website that is for people of all ages and experinces! :D

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kat and Taks problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat-Cold

Kat-Cold

Character Bio
Race: Mutant Sayin
Power Level: 1,060 (without hair power) 2,000 (with hair power)

Kat and Taks problem  Empty
PostSubject: Kat and Taks problem    Kat and Taks problem  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:39 pm

I have been having alot of trouble with Tak.....
Lately she has been going to work under cover and I can't grow my hair out when she is out of my body. She is a "model" she says.

Kat and Taks problem  Tumblr_lwiur3knVJ1r6z7i7o1_500

That proofs nothing! silent What is so pretty about Tak? Am I not pretty! ....Yes I am Tak is me...
Tak also has this brown wig. She puts it on and she pretends she is me....well she is but you know what I mean! All she does is hang out with boys and I don't get it!
Well let me move on. I was running away from a robber (don't blame me I get scared) and I tried to get Tak out and she just said "hey cutie" and went back in! Thank god I had my mom with me!
(a fake 3 star dragon ball) I threw her at the man and he ran away. "Its ok mom!" I said.
Later Tak was sleeping on my dead flowers while I was searching for any Zeni someone dropped.
"Tak why don't you help me!" I said "I don't know" she said "If I am in trouble and I die you will die too!"
"OH!" She said jumping up. "Let me go kill that man then! He might come back!" "No Tak-" Before I could finish she ran away and I just sat there...waiting...
"Killed him!" She said! I face-palmed and just looked away from her "Whats wrong Kat?"
"You never really help me out, you just sleep or say someone is cute,and when I don't need help you kill someone!" I screamed. "Kat you are just jealous!" Tak said. 'WHAT!?" I screamed even louder a flew strait towards her and punched her right in the face!
"You should not have done that..." she said with a big grin. "MEEP!" I could not say anything else I was scared of the beating I was about to get! "Kat you need to be stronger! I can't always help you!" She started pulling multiple punches hitting me every time. "Kat! Dodge them!" i started to dodge them but every few seconds she hit me hard in the stomache. "Ow! Tak! That hurt!" I moaned. "Shut up!" She yelled. She quickly grabbed me in an arm lock and had me. "What do you do Kat?" I slowly tried to break free. 'NO!" She started shaking me up and down making me dizzy. "If I was a boy you would already have been mine!" I kicked her in the stomach and I broke loose."Good!" "Now if we could get you in the hyperbolic time chamber with someone we could have twice the training with you me and someone else! "Isn't the chamber only supposed to have one person?" I asked. "You would be going in yourself! Besides We are the same person." "Ok!" I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Goko
Founder
Founder
Goko

Character Bio
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 13,010

PostSubject: Re: Kat and Taks problem    Kat and Taks problem  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 11:00 pm

+5 to strength, and the chamber is actually allowed to have 2 people.
Back to top Go down
https://dbnewhope.forumotion.com
Kat-Cold

Kat-Cold

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Kat and Taks problem    Kat and Taks problem  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:06 pm

"Now if we could get you in the hyperbolic time chamber with someone we could have twice the training with you me" She wants to have three people in it because Tak and Kat are the same people
Back to top Go down
Goko
Founder
Founder
Goko

Character Bio
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 13,010

PostSubject: Re: Kat and Taks problem    Kat and Taks problem  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Ok, but it costs 500 zeni.
Back to top Go down
https://dbnewhope.forumotion.com
Kat-Cold

Kat-Cold

Character Bio

PostSubject: Re: Kat and Taks problem    Kat and Taks problem  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:28 pm

I am not just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kat and Taks problem    Kat and Taks problem  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat and Taks problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball New Hope :: Role Playing Areas :: Earth-
Jump to: