Dragon Ball New Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Ball New Hope

A dragon ball free forum website that is for people of all ages and experinces! :D

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kat's Technique

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat-Cold

Kat-Cold

Character Bio
Race: Mutant Sayin
Power Level: 1,060 (without hair power) 2,000 (with hair power)

Kat's Technique Empty
PostSubject: Kat's Technique   Kat's Technique Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Can Breath in any environment - freiza when he wished he wanted Kat to have abilities like him

Flight - Can't fly -Scared

Tail - Starts off with a tail and can grow back if cut off -due to being a mutant

Hair- Can Extend her hair to any length she desires. (and it turns blond)- part of the kat wish

Can Sense Power Levels

Can Hide Power Levels

My Rp character was raised by freiza and was wished by the dragon balls to have some powers like him so she has the looks of a pure sayin but has powers of the Cold family.
(All of these idea's I had were already thought of before I got here)

She is a little weaker due to being a Mutant sayin and all but she can't fly because she scared.

But I'm going to use most of the Changeling stats and lower them a little.

she can't turn super sayin but she has a mixed form where she can extend her hair out as long as she can and she can use it to attack (thats about her only strong thing about since she is weak)

And a big weakness is that she is scared very easily and she can't use that form when scared or fighting someone that she loves. So when she is not able to. Her power level is about 400 and you could knock her out.

Moves:

Crusher ball -Jeice taught her -She emits a giant red death ball and chucks it
Bloody Dance -Zarbon -Kat runs towards opponent punches and kicks making it look like a dance
Kat fighting pose -Pose from the ginyu force -it gives her confidence so she can grow her hair
Special finger beam Freiza -Kat shoots a laser quickly out of her finger that follows the opponet if it critical hit the opponent explodes.
Explosive wave - Freiza -Kat shoots explosive waves all around her
Violent Violet -Ginyu force attack - She rushes towards opponent and knocks into them.
Kat hair rush- kat + salza - Kats hair changes into a sword cuts the foe alot.

There are more but you get the drift. The moves are from The Freiza side.
Kat's Technique Katfullbody
Back to top Go down
Goko
Founder
Founder
Goko

Character Bio
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 13,010

Kat's Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Technique   Kat's Technique Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:44 pm

This area is for 1 technique to be posted, and for a staff to approve it, not for a bio
Back to top Go down
https://dbnewhope.forumotion.com
Kat-Cold

Kat-Cold

Character Bio
Race: Mutant Sayin
Power Level: 1,060 (without hair power) 2,000 (with hair power)

Kat's Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Technique   Kat's Technique Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:11 pm

This is not a bio it is all of her techniques and it explains why she has it just in case a mod might not want me to use it and it also explains the power level deal
Back to top Go down
Vegeta

Vegeta

Character Bio
Race: High class pure sayin
Power Level: 7,000 (his first power level)

Kat's Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Technique   Kat's Technique Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:00 pm

I get it you thought you would be in trouble for having some powers that a sayin did not have
Back to top Go down
Goko
Founder
Founder
Goko

Character Bio
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 13,010

Kat's Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Technique   Kat's Technique Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:14 pm

well technically she is not a saiyan according to her bio thingy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://dbnewhope.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kat's Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat's Technique   Kat's Technique Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat's Technique
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball New Hope :: Characters and Databases :: Technique Database-
Jump to: